Canoga Park, CA AC, Heating and Appliance Repair
If you have a problem with your Appliance, air conditioning, furnace
or heating system and need an immediate assistance Canoga Park, CA Appliance,
Air Conditioning and Heating Repair is ready to serve your needs.
Our services include same day Appliance repair, a free service call
with the repair, and service low-price guarantee. You always get
an itemized written Appliance repair estimate, which must be approved
by you before we perform any work. Our dispatchers are available
to receive your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at our Canoga Park, CA
Appliance repair toll free number:
Or send an Canoga Park, CA Appliance repair appointment request online
To do so, please specify your name, address and a brief nature of
the problem. Once we receive your request we will contact you as
soon as possible.
We repair all brands major Applinces AC, and Heating
O'Keefe and Merritt
And many more Appliance that we repair in Canoga Park, CA brands view the full list
We provide Appliance repair to all Canoga Park, CA zip codes and
surrounding cities. The following areas correspond to our Appliance
And more view the rest of the Canoga Park, CA Appliance repair areas
How to Maintain Your Major Appliances
Major household appliances are a serious investment. Thankfully, they’re built to last more than a decade. Efficient and worry-free operation of your appliances means regular maintenance. From simple cleaning to replacing parts, attention and care will keep your appliances part of your household for years to come. Keep in mind that some jobs, such as clearing vents of dust and grime, are naturally DIY, others like flushing your furnace are best handled by a professional repairman.
In the kitchen
Kitchen appliances are built to withstand heavy usage. Help these workhorses function optimally with regular upkeep.
- If you cook with gas, make sure all pilot lights are working properly. The flame should be blue. Yellow flickers indicate a problem and should be examined by a professional.
- Clean the inside of the oven often to remove grease and food particles that could catch on fire.
- De-frost the freezer when frost is ¼-inch thick to keep the appliance from working harder than it needs to.
- Clean the inside of your refrigerator regularly to remove any spoiled food. Between cleanings, rotate produce so the oldest fruits and veggies are at the front of the bins.
- The holes on your dishwasher’s sprayers can sometimes become clogged. Be sure to clear any obstructions. Also, use a fine steel wool to remove any rust stains and replace your dishwasher’s filter once a year.
In the laundry room
- Examine the hoses on your washing machine once a year and replace with durable metal hoses if you see cracks.
- Agitation can cause washing machines to become unbalanced. Regularly check that your washer is level.
- Clean the lint trap each time you use your dryer to prevent fires and improve the drying ability of your appliance. Another fire hazard? Scraps of paper and lint under the dryer. Once a week, give the floor a thorough sweep.
- Once a year clean the outside vent of dirt and debris to ensure water vapor is escaping the dryer efficiently.
In the basement
- Before the cold season sets in attend to your furnace. Vacuum the inside of dust, check that the fan belt is taut and replace filters (Depending on the type of filter you have, they made need replacing every month during the winter.)
- Drain your hot water tank annually to remove sediment and dirt.
- Regularly vacuum and wipe down all vents and grills that shuttle air to and from your rooms and replace air filters. This will cut down on allergens and improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
When you have electrical issues with your AC, heating or Appliances,
consider hiring a professional. It will save you money in the long
run. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the same day Canoga Park, CA
Appliance repair. You will be glad you did it:
We constantly work hard to deliver excellent customer service and
we are proud to provide 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee for all our